Cortx 2.0 VoIP management platform launched
by Jan Harris
August 6, 2007
VoIP Logic, the Internet telephony provider, has released version 2.0 of its Cortex web-based VoIP management platform.
Cortex is a vendor-agnostic application which simplifies the management of the systems that make up a VoIP network into one, customisable web interface.
As Cortex is delivered through a web browser, it frees users from the need to manage hardware and requires minimal in house maintenance.
A further advantage is that the appearance of the application, reports and workflow can be tailored for each user.
Cortex is also designed to be easy to use, both by VoIP users and service providers and can increase the speed and quality of VoIP deployment while also reducing cost.
Enhancements to Corex 2.0 include:
• Full provisioning integration with other VoIP platforms such as Sylantro 4.1
• Flexible ‘module-based’ login privileges, simplifying the management of access privileges and layers.
• Full voicemail support and auto-attendant integration with Iperia ActiveEdge 3.6
• NexTone MSX reporting integration
• Full billing system integration with High Deal Transactive
• Merchant account integration
• Cross-system provisioning and management wizard(s)
• Beta stage integrated with IVR Technologies Talking SIP - general availability (”GA”) 9/1/2007
• Cortex Web services API for convenient extensibility (GA - 12/1/2007)
VoIP Logic is headquartered in Williamstown, Massachusetts and has a field office in London.
Add to Bookmarks:
Related posts to "Cortx 2.0 VoIP management platform launched":Citrus extends DIGITALK VoIP platform
Voiceserve launches new sites
Vibe adopts StoneSoft’s StoneGate platform
New managed service for Nortel’s IP PBX from Verizon
Gradwell demos integrated OCS platform
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Previous: « Nortel secures $300 VoIP contract
Next: Nortel considers IPTV and VoIP acquisitions »
Visited 1674 times, 2 so far today