ShoreTel 10 UC sofware released
by Jan Harris
January 21, 2010
ShoreTel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHOR) hasa announced ShoreTel 10, the latest version of its award-winning UC software.
With support for T.38 fax integration, enhanced multisite capabilities, and extended integration to Microsoft Exchange 2007 with enhanced SIP capabilities which allow for native integration, ShoreTel 10 is ideal for large enterprises looking to increase user productivity and integrate communications into existing investments.
* ShoreTel has improved integration with multivendor environments. ShoreTel 10 allows enterprises to tightly integrate new capabilities into their legacy systems, preserving their PBX investment while providing end users with the productivity and usability benefits of new ShoreTel UC features.
* ShoreTel’s UC software has already been widely deployed by enterprises with thousands of lines including environments with hybrid ShoreTel and legacy Avaya, Nortel, Mitel, NEC and Toshiba PBX systems.
* ShoreTel is the recognised leader in customer satisfaction among UC vendors, having been named by Nemertes Research the Best IP Telephony Provider for six years in a row.
* ShoreTel 10, as with all previous ShoreTel releases, is available as a free upgrade for current customers who are on a ShoreTel support contract as part of ShoreTel’s standard support service.
ShoreTel 10 includes:
* Enhanced support for large enterprises
- Distributed workgroups, paging and account codes
* Simplified management
- System registration and advisory service
- Mobile Call Manager: phased release upgrade support
- Windows® 2008 server support
* Seamless messaging integration
- T.38 fax support for simple integration with third-party fax servers
- Extended SIP integration for Microsoft Exchange 2007 Messaging
- Call Manager: XenApp 5.0 support
* New Mobile Call Manager Devices
- Additional Symbian and Windows Mobile devices from Nokia and HTC
* Enhanced User Productivity
- Instant messaging response options for inbound calls
- Instant messaging support in the Workgroup Agent Monitor
Kevin Gavin, Vice President of Marketing, ShoreTel said: “ShoreTel 10 provides enterprises a highly reliable, highly flexible, easy-to-deploy unified communications solution that integrates with existing communications systems, without having to rip out and replace legacy PBXs.
“The significant productivity gains of UC come without the high costs and complexity found in other solutions.
“With ShoreTel, enterprises are also choosing a provider that continues to win top customer satisfaction awards year after year, and responds quickly to their business requirements with capabilities that reduce costs while increasing employee productivity.”
Related posts to "ShoreTel 10 UC sofware released":
- ShoreTel announces 10,000th B2B customer
- ShoreTel offers lease-to-buy UC solutions
- ShoreTel users can make calls with Skype
- ShoreTel collaborates with IBM on unified communications solutions
- ShoreTel Expanding Global Presence
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Previous: « Truphone and Vodafone in MVNO partnership
Next: Revenue from hotel IP telephone networks to exceed $2 billion by 2015 »
Visited 188 times, 1 so far today